Our client is an alternative investments firm with funds investing in private equity, real estate and credit across Europe, the US and Asia. The group makes investments in companies, sectors and regions where there is an opportunity to make a difference through a consistent application of an industrial approach, access to specialist expertise and a strategy geared towards growth and development. The group has raised approximately EUR 35 billion and invested more than EUR 22 billion of that in portfolio companies across the world.
If you are pro-active, problem solving and team player and if you want to join a dynamic company, growing and developing, this could be a great challenge for you!
About the job
- Maintain, update and execute Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Monitor and analyse ongoing regulatory requirements to ensure that policies and procedures are compliant
- Update the policies and procedures on an ongoing basis always having in mind appropriate and possible balance between Regulatory and business requirements
- Analyse the compliance tasks performed over the last quarter and assist in preparation of compliance reports
- Conduct compliance checks to provide assurance of compliance with applicable requirements, best practice and firm standards
- Retain locally stored compliance records and related documentation
- Assist the Luxembourg senior management in day-to-day issues, projects, business development issues
- Lead/participate in the implementation of regulatory projects (e.g. IVAMLD, MiFID II, EMIR)
- Lead/participate in RFPs and Due diligence exercises on key delegates. SLA Management
- Coach and train others on changes to compliance regulations and promote compliance awareness within the organization
- Liaise with regulatory authorities
- Proven compliance experience (at least 3 years) within financial services (ideally coming from AIFM or Big4/another leading financial institution)
- Experience in operational risk management would be a significant advantage
- Familiar with AIFMD requirements & PE industry
- Ability to take ownership and initiative and desire to get things done
- Ability to analyse complex situations and obtain information to reach sound conclusions
- Strong organisational skills, with attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Stress resistant
- Team player & ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Fluent in English. French and another European language would be a strong advantage
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Access) would be an advantage
- Pro-active, autonomous, problem solving and results driven
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.