Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for a Fund Accountant with experience in evaluating and reconciling funds (collective, mutual and mix funds). This Company provides fiduciary and banking services for private and institutional clients and offers a dynamic and international environment.
About the job
- Analyzing accurately all portfolios assigned and underlying portfolios
- Delivering high quality services to clients for any needs
- Entering and updating funds details and strike NAV
- Being responsible for dispatching prices
- Paying expenses
- Ensuring the respect of internal processes and checking errors
- Assisting in the preparation of clients reports like taxation, equalisation, funds under custody/admin
- Liaising with internal teams (shareholders, trustee, control, fund manager, …)
- Being a helping point to colleagues if necessary
- University degree in Accounting or Professional Accounting qualification
- Previous experience in Fund Accounting and/or valuations is an advantage
- Three years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered as a strong asset
- Being client oriented and delivering high quality services
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and being problem-solving
- Good IT skills
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.