Our client is a notorious trust and corporate services company. This Company is building-up a brand new Tax Department and, to be part of this challenge from the very beginning, they are looking for a talented Tax Compliance Officer.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing Luxembourg corporate tax returns
- Calculating tax provisions and controlling tax assessments
- Maintaining various tax records and respecting Luxembourg taxation deadlines for clients
- Supporting in various ways in the development of the Tax Department
- Being in contact with thirds parties and clients
- Preparing and giving internal and external trainings
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Law or Accounting
- A first successful experience in Tax Compliance in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English
- Master MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Cycle A or Cycle B is an asset
- An interesting remuneration package
- Great evolution possibilities
- Internal and external trainings
- Working on complex and interesting client files
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com , or call on 00352-28 488 871
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.