Our client is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. The company stands for customized solutions for traditional and alternative investments. Our client hires people with diverse life experience, specialized in different fields. They appreciate open minded people coming with new ideas and good communication skills. Our client has funds domiciled in Luxembourg as well as in other countries. They oversee all aspects of these funds including fund governance, risk management, product development, operations and servicing of fund investors. They are currently looking for an ambitious, motivated Senior Financial Controller for their office in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the relationship with administrators and auditors
- Overseeing financial statements and other reports prepared by the service provider
- Managing the relation with the auditors and coordinating the annual
- Involving in the review of the financial statements templates and in the preparation on the long form report
- Being the first point of contact on IFRS and Lux Gaap topics
- Monitoring the capital adequacy
- Preparing reports for Board of Directors
- Providing operational risk assessments of current processes and identifying issues
- Updating internal procedures related to new regulation
- Being in charge of annual and periodic reviews of due diligence questionnaires
- Leading projects relating to new regulatory requirements or business changes
- University degree in Finance
- At least five years’ experience within the fund industry
- Fluent in English, other language is an asset
- Experience in UCITS and regulated alternative funds domiciled in Europe
- Professional Accounting qualification is considered as a strong asset
- Experience in Lux Gaap and IFRS
- Details-oriented with good analytical skills
- Client-oriented with good communication skills
- Team spirit attitude
- Proactive, able to identify and solve issues
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.