Are you interested in enhancing your professional development in a multicultural environment? Are you ready to use your skills and experience to offer the best possible customized solutions? Do you like working with a team? This job is for you.
About the company
Our client, a well-known Trust, Corporate and Funds services Company with offices around the world, is specialized in complex funds. Due to their expansion, they are currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to join their Fund Accounting department. The candidate will work on all aspects of accounting for funds in a real estate team and will have exposure to the whole life cycle of the fund. We are looking for an independent, hard-working person able to contribute to the team's success and achieve common goals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Performing bookkeeping for complex real estate funds in a timely manner
- Calculating NAV of the funds on a quarterly basis
- Preparing reporting packs for investors
- Working closely with investment managers and others parties if needed
- Helping with the preparation of financial statements
- Monitoring funds reporting cycle and funds documentation
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required
- Fluent in English, other language is an advantage
- At least three years’ experience in a fund accounting role in Luxembourg
- knowledge of accounting standards: IFRS, Lux Gaap, US Gaap,
- Ability to work within MS Office
- Being a team-player, details-oriented and client-oriented
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.