Are you interested in enhancing your professional development in a multicultural environment? Are you ready to use your skills and experience to offer the best possible customized solutions? Are you enjoying in working with a team?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a well-known Trust, Corporate and Funds services Company with offices around the world, is specialized in complex funds. Thanks to their expansion, they are currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to join their Fund Accounting department. As Senior Fund Accountant, the right candidate will have a background in Private Equity or Real Estate. They want to have dynamic, motivated and proactive candidates. This opportunity offers you the chance to be in charge of the life cycle of the fund. The right candidate must be independent, hard-worker but also to be a team-player. They would like people who are able to deliver the work at time and accurate recording of all transactions. If you want to have responsibilities, work in a multicultural environment, this opportunity is for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day related to the accounting part in Private Equity/Real Estate
- Realising bookkeeping and records
- Calculating the NAV on a quarterly basis
- Preparing of reporting packs
- Working closely with investment managers and others parties if necessary
- Helping to the preparation of financial statements when there is an audit
- Being the owner for all elements of a funds reporting cycle
- Interpreting of fund governing documentation, producing NAV and annual financial statements
- Understanding complex fund structures and accounting
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required
- Fluent in English, other language is an advantage
- At least three years’ experience in a fund accounting role in Luxembourg is mandatory
- Strong accounting skills: IFRS, Lux Gaap, US Gaap, Holdings and Private Equity/Real Estate funds
- Master Microsoft Office
- Investran knowledges is an asset
- Being a team-player, details-oriented and client-oriented
- Strong understanding of the fund accounting process
This opportunity offers you the possibility to have a good working environment with also an attractive package. Thanks for their various locations around the world, you can have the opportunity to move internally in another office.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.