Do you have solid knowledge about fund structuring? Are you willing to join an international law firm with a leading position in Benelux area and to start working in a multicultural friendly team? Do you want to have professional support and be rewarded with a competitive salary? Then this role perfectly suits you.
About the company
Our client is a law firm providing legal assistance and corporate services to institutional clients, mainly in financial sector. Since almost three centuries now, they stand for customized solutions for traditional and alternative investments, insurance companies and corporations. The company owes its good reputation to a team of experienced professionals who work hard and constantly improve their knowledge to offer quick high-quality solutions to their clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing institutional and corporate clients with general advice on establishment of funds
- Advising on the most suitable fund structure in accordance with clients’ needs
- Managing relations with clients and working closely with colleagues from other departments
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in Luxembourg legal environment
- Advising clients on co-investment and partnerships structures
- Drafting legal documentation
- University Degree in Law, LL.M in a Us or UK jurisdiction is a considerable advantage
- Confirmed experience (at least 5 years) in fund structuring, ideally in a law firm
- Knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Excellent command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to prioritize your workload and thorough attention to details
Then please forward your resume to: email@example.com or call on 00 352 288 389 25.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.