Do you have experience in fund accounting? Are you able to deliver work in time and ensure efficient performance management? If you want to make a next step in your career and enlarge the scope of your responsibilities, this opportunity is for you!
About the company
Our client is a well-known company present in almost 50 countries and providing financial services within the fund industry, with an emphasis on alternative investments. Due to the rapid expansion they are looking a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team in Private Equity funds.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting
- Manage and monitor the timing as well as quality of client SLAs
- Provide technical accounting/ industry knowledge to clients
- Review private equity fund structures and account for them accordingly
- Work with internal and external third parties
- Implement fund structures on accounting system
- Coach, develop and train staff with help of internal training department
- Accountant or business administration qualification
- At least three years’ experience in fund accounting position
- Experience in Private Equity / Real Estate funds in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English other languages will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of various accounting standard principles (Lux Gaap, IFRS, Us Gaap)
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Ability to be proactive, multi-task and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.