Do you have experience in Corporate law? Do you want to progress fast? Are you looking for a company that will support your development providing on-site training and an opportunity to work with a team of experienced managers? Look no more, you fit for this role.
About the company
This international trust company has a global footprint and works with international clients, such as banks, corporations, investment funds and ultra-high net worth individuals. The Luxembourg office works on establishment and administration of companies and funds; today they are looking for a Fund Corporate Officer to join their Fund Department as soon as possible. The right candidate has previous experience in the fund industry and will take care of all fund related administration of clients‘ companies in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Following up the set-up of regulated and unregulated funds
- Assisting with establishment and incorporation of new entities and company procedures
- Keeping statutory registers and companies’ records in a timely manner
- Preparing legal agreements and following transactions
- Being in charge of customer on-boarding process and ensuing compliance with local regulations
- Collecting client due diligence documentation and updating corporate procedures
- Liaising with banks, law firms, notaries’ offices, third parties for all relevant queries
- Preparing meetings and board packs, drafting minutes, tracking execution of legal orders
- Providing support for the accounting team and ensuring settlement of bank accounts and payments
- Degree in Law and knowledge of local Company Law
- At least two years of experience in a similar role in a law firm or fiduciary
- Fluency in English, while German and/or French is strongly desired
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good ability to source and proceed information, attention to details
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize your workload, make decisions and act on them
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, positive attitude towards others
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.