Are you capable of making business to understand global regulatory compliance frameworks? Do you strive to provide cost-effective regulatory reporting solutions? This could be a good fit for you!
About the company
Our client is an international banking group focusing on private banking, offering a range of products and services tailored to the needs of customers, both for private and institutional clients. Our client is looking for a Senior Corporate Action Officer, who will be part of the Transaction Services Department.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Dealing with FATCA, compliance process, policies and procedures
- Working on various tax projects
- Ensuring tax and compliance requirements are met
- Keeping the records and information up to date via the FATCA Online Registration System
- Opening and pricing of new securities
- Trailer fees handling
- Handling of corporate actions in a daily basis
- Relevant experience of minimum four years in QI/FATCA or Corporate Action
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Banking
- Fluency in English, any other language would be an advantage
- Team player and multitasking
- Able to meet deadlines
- Possesses analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and financial information systems
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 21.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.