Do you want to work within a company which offers training and career development? DO you have keen attention to details? Are you able to multi-task? This could be a good fit for you!
About the company
Our client is an international player who is leading the corporate provider service in Luxembourg. Our client provides management, administrative, fund and structured fund services in various countries and jurisdictions both for corporate and private clients. The client offers personal attention and dedication by from the best professionals in the business.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for general secretarial tasks
- Managing the agendas of two Managing Directors
- Welcoming and facilitating clients and third parties
- Overall office overview including filing and archiving, facility management and reception work
- Assisting with marketing, organizing events
- Making travel arrangements
- PA Diploma or relevant certification
- At least three years’ experience in Personal Assistant role
- Knowledge in Finance and Capital Markets will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French, other languages will be an advantage
- Professionalism, trust, discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Ability to be proactive, multi-task and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!Saro
We think People.