Are you eager to learn and develop your career in an intentional environment? Do you have a keen attention to details? We have a great opportunity for a proactive candidate just like you!
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out first analysis of client files for the acceptance Committee
- Discuss analysis findings with your Compliance Manager
- Provide internal training
- Review compliance queries and work with teams to get the best solution
- Review client acceptance forms for two business units
- Provide support to business management and development team along with the Compliance Manager
- University degree in Law
- Three years’ experience in a compliance in PSF structure of Law firm
- Good knowledge of AML/KYC process and regulation
- Good understanding of operational control frameworks
- Fluent in English other languages will be considered an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and good knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.