Do you have relevant experience in the areas of controlling and M&A in an industrial environment? Are you capable of managing all finance and accounting operations? If so look no further because this is the job for you!
About the company
Our client is an international industrial group developing and producing for over 95 years sophisticated hard material cutting and wear protection solutions. Our client is currently looking for a Financial Controller to reinforce their activities. After a period of training in the Headquarters in Luxemburg, he/she will be ready to take over more responsibilities abroad according to the existing opportunities in the Group.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing all the accounting and financial tasks such as Financial Reporting, Treasury, Billing, etc.
- Ensuring that statutory reporting is done under Lux Gaap and respects standards of the Group
- Supporting the subsidiaries in monthly consolidation closing
- Communicating all financial results and targets to executive management
- Overseeing all aspects of technical accounting and resolving complex accounting issues
- Assisting in due diligence
- Participating in projects regarding development of the Management Information Systems
- Any ad-hoc projects as assigned or needed
- Bachelor degree in economics or similar field (accounting qualification would be a strong asset)
- Minimum of two years relevant experience is required
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, experience in SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Proactive, able to identify and solve issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Fluent in German and English is required. French is an advantage
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 21.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.