Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity? Are you an active team-player ready to act for achieving a common goal? Do you like working on business support? Then you fit for this role.
About the company
Our client is one of the world largest investment management companies, providing a variety of financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. They are looking for a Legal Officer with experience in Corporate Law and administration who will contribute to providing legal support for a portfolio of unregulated entities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting with domiciliation, mergers and liquidations of companies in Luxembourg
- Preparing relevant transaction and investment finance documents
- Keeping statutory registers and companies’ records in a timely manner
- Preparing and holding board meetings, drafting minutes
- Liaising with cross-functional teams, banks, notaries
- Filing with RCS
- Between two and three years of experience in a similar environment
- University degree in Law or Business Administration
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory framework
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team and to meet deadlines
- Evidence of flexibility, thoroughness
- Diligent approach to work and attention to details
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.