Do you have experience in company secretarial function within financial services field? Are you able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, being rigorous and autonomous? Take this job and use your skills to advance your career.
About the company
Our client is an international trust company, providing various fund and corporate services to private and business clients. The Company’s presence in around 30 countries is assured by excellent professionals with a sound knowledge of local environment. They are currently looking for a Company Secretary, whose responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to) provision of a full spectrum of services related to company administration.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing a comprehensive company secretarial and governance service
- Preparing and issuing board, committee and investor meeting papers
- Maintaining statutory registers and ensuring their accuracy
- Providing guidance for cross-functional teams on administrative issues
- Proactively communicating with clients
- Coaching staff and fostering a spirit of teamwork, assisting in career development planning
- Participating in recruiting and training of new team members
- Partial or complete qualification of a chartered secretary
- Sound understanding of company administration
- At least 4 years of a proven experience
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Thorough approach to work and attention to details
- Ability to handle pressure situations and tight deadlines, maintaining high standard of work
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with a client
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.