Are you looking for an opportunity to grow professionally in an international environment? Are you client-oriented and committed to excellence in your work? Can you be a “go-to” source for help and support for your clients? If yes, you will certainly be a good fit for this job.
About the company
Our client is one of the leading providers of business and corporate services with presence in almost every corner of the world. The company provides personalized solutions for companies, alternative investments, family businesses and UHNW individuals. A group of committed professionals work thoroughly, fast and effective to help the clients operate their companies and assets by offering corporate governance, legal, accounting, tax, administrative and fund services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Setting up and domiciliation of client companies
- Actively liaising and corresponding with third parties, bank and state authorities
- Ensuring accurate completion/preparation of legal files and corporate documents, service agreements
- Undertaking Company Secretarial duties
- Collaborating with clients and/or their representatives
- Complying with key regulatory and AML requirements
- Working jointly with legal counsel for treating clients’ legal queries
- Informing screening committee about prospective clients and identifying potential risks
- Maintaining productive relationships with clients
- Law degree or legal qualification
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant experience in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Sound understanding of corporate industry and relevant laws
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills combined with an ability to prioritize your workload
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.