Are you eager to learn and develop your career in an international environment? Do you like to have direct contact with clients? Don’t look further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the administration and bookkeeping of the portfolio delegated by Team Leader / Supervisor
- Maintaining a good relationship with external auditors and clients, meeting them if necessary
- Having the capacity to bring solutions if there is specific queries from clients
- Maintaining the general accounting and preparing financial reports
- Completing on a daily basis the appropriate chargeability and invoices to clients
- Ensuring that clients are paying in time, sending reminders if needed
- Preparing annual shareholders meetings
- Delegating and reviewing the work done by Junior staff members
- Acting as a Client Entity Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Between three to four years’ experience in a trust or audit firm
- Fluent in English, other language is an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Being proactive and dynamic
- Goot IT skills
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.