Are you eager to learn and develop your career in an intentional environment? Do you like to work with clients? Do you like to work within a friendly and dynamic team? Do you enjoy investing to people and sharing your knowledge? Don’t look further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing team’s portfolio of clients by planning, meeting deadlines and delivering high quality services
- Ensuring the team is respecting the legislation, policies and procedures of the group
- Preparing consolidated financial statements and annual reports and other SVP financial reports
- Managing the set-up of SPV administration and maintaining the client within the adequate software
- Preparing and reviewing VAT / CIT returns and controlling tax-assessments
- Managing, coaching, supporting your team (around 5 people)
- Hiring new staff member and conducting their appraisals
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Professional Accounting qualification is considered as a strong asset
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a similar position
- Ideally one to three years’ experience in a management role
- Fluent in English, other language will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Lux Gaap, US Gaap and IFRS
- Experience in Bookkeeping and reporting software is preferable
- Proactive, able to identify and solve issues
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.