Are you searching for a new possibility? Are you keen to learn and develop your career in a fast-growing environment? Do you enjoy working with clients? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing AML/KYC assessment for existing and new investors
- Preparing investor account opening and maintaining registration tool
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting
- Helping with ad-hoc investors queries and assisting of investment managers
- Ensuring the overall client’s satisfaction
- Working on different tasks and processes to clients specificities
- A university degree in Business, Law or Administration
- Knowledge of current AML/KYC regulations
- Keen attention to detail and high quality work
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player as well as working independently
- Fluent in English other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.