Are you currently looking for a new opportunity? Do you like contact with clients on an international scale? If you are looking for a place to develop your career, look no further and apply to our international client with a global presence and endless opportunities!
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining contact with clients and other third parties
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of clients as well as taking part in client meetings
- Continuously improving the quality of service provided to clients
- Creating and Reviewing of financial reports under LUX GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS
- Coaching and supervising junior team members and ensuring internal procedures are followed
- University degree in Accounting
- Previous experience in client servicing
- At least one year of previous practical experience
- Fluency in English other languages will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work in a team and be well organized
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.