Are you someone who likes to take on responsibility and meet challenges head-on? Do you like to work with people in an international environment? Are you looking for more responsibility and new experiences? Are you looking to develop your career? Look no further and get in touch!
About the company
Our client is a well-established global company which deals with asset servicing solutions. They are currently looking for a HR Consultant Specialist. Our client provides fiduciary and banking services for private and institutional clients of highest quality. To the candidates they offer an opportunity to work within a dynamic and international environment with opportunities of continuous development.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing advice to management and employees on relations issues
- Supporting employees and leaders as well as providing coaching on all employee relation matters
- Providing guidance to management and employees regarding laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practices related to employee relations matters
- Facilitating communication among employees and management by providing guidance regarding problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance
- Resolving internal conflicts informally through mediation
- Tracking all employee disciplinary actions
- Recommending policies and procedures
- Managing Due diligence activities on merger & acquisitions transactions
- University Degree in Law, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Legal or HR position with a strong Employee Relations focus
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Labor Law. Knowledge of other European Labor Law would be an asset (Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, etc.)
- Fluent in English and in French other languages will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities
- Regular travels abroad are required for this position
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 26.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.