Are you interested in enhancing your professional development in a multicultural environment? Are you ready to use your skills and experience to offer the best possible customized solutions? Do you also want to take advantage of your excellent language skills? Use this opportunity to boost your career.
About the company
Our client is one of the leading providers of business and corporate services with presence in almost every corner of the world. The company provides personalized solutions for companies, alternative investments, family businesses and UHNW individuals. A group of committed professionals work thoroughly, fast and effective to help the clients operate their companies and assets by offering corporate governance, legal, accounting, tax, administrative and fund services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Setting up and domiciliation of client companies
- Actively liaising and corresponding with third parties, bank and state authorities
- Ensuring accurate completion/preparation of legal files and corporate documents, service agreements
- Maintaining and developing relationship with clients and/or their representatives
- Ensuring adherence to compliance and AML requirements - Working collaboratively with legal counsel for treating clients’ legal queries
- Informing screening committee about potential clients
- Accompanying and supporting junior colleagues
- University degree in Law - Four to five years of hands on experience in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written), any other language will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-player willing to support junior colleagues
- Client-oriented with a good ability to understand clients’ needs
- Strong capacity to gather, analyse and interpret information
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.