Are you looking to enhance your career development? Do you like to work in a human-sized company who is increasing her activities? Have you a strong background in Private Equity funds? Are you passionate by sharing knowledge with your team?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a leading Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Private Equity Operations Manager. This company is looking for a motivated and energetic collaborator. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work closely with the Vice President within the Private Equity Department. This company is specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity. If you have strong experience in Accounting and you are client oriented, this opportunity could be your next challenge! Our client is looking for open-minded people with the desire to develop, improve and implement new procedures, in order to increase the efficiency.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Having a global overview of client general ledgers and various sub-ledgers
- Overviewing the preparation of audited and unaudited financial statements
- Managing and facilitating the audit process
- Overseeing the preparation of partner allocations, distribution notices and delivery of drawdown
- Managing CSSF and BCL regulatory reporting
- Maintaining and developing relationship with clients for promoting new services
- Working closely with the Top Management for proposing and implementing new initiatives
- Working closely with the Sales department for presentations to clients
- Reviewing legal documentation and attending Board meetings
- Coaching, managing and reviewing the work done by your team
- Giving training to your team
- Preparing and conducting appraisals
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Between four to five years’ experience in Accounting, experience in a fund industry is mandatory
- Fluent in English, French and/or German is an asset
- Professional Accounting qualification is considered as a strong advantage
- Experience in Fund Accounting with Private Equity clients is mandatory
- Knowledge of legal documentation, Investment types and instruments
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Outlook,…)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client services skills and respect deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.