Do you enjoy creating a good team-spirit and helping colleagues to progress? Are you passionate to deal with clients? Are you strong client-drivent and focus in delivering a high quality of services? Do you like to work in a multicultural environment and within a company who is investing to their employees?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client is a well-known trust and corporate services company. They are based in Luxembourg city and beyond. They have more than 400 specialist in Luxembourg and almost 2.000 around the world. The right candidate will be in permanent contact with the Senior Manager Corporate and Legal and the Director of the department. Our client is looking for a person who will be in charge of the day-to-day financial and administration queries about client companies. Then, the Senior Manager Accounting will delegate and supervise the work done by the juniors. This opportunity is an exciting position because it is composed on eight parts (Management, client accounting and reporting, tax compliance, compliance, corporate secretarial, relationship management, business development and act as Director/Manager on Board of client companies).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing and controlling the work of your accountants’ team on a weekly basis
- Accompanying the Director regarding the recruitment process of new joiners
- Coaching, following and evaluating the development process for the team
- Collecting the outstanding invoices in accordance with the “Accounts Payable Management”
- Ensuring the respect of process and procedure in accordance with the company’s standards
- Controlling the proper maintenance of the accounting files of the team
- Reviewing the tax return prepared by the team or one of third party before sending to the CSSF
- Participating in the risk management and compliance
- Drafting correctly on a daily basis his/her time-writing chargeability and invoicing of the work to clients
- Cooperating with the Legal and Corporate team for the financial aspects of specific transactions
- Keeping and developing a good relationship with clients
- Preparing with the Legal and Corporate Team with the Director, the Commercial Business Plan Annual
- Participating to business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and potentials clients
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least eight to nine years’ experience in a similar position (Accounting, Trust or Audit environment)
- Strong skills of Lux Gaap and International Tax Law
- Fluent in English is required, other additional language is an asset
- Solid analytical skills and good organisation/communication knowledges
- Good utilisation of the Pack Office
You could discover an international and dynamical environment where you will have possibility to evolve if you show your motivation. They have competitive and benefits salary and they offer to their employees the capacity to have different trainings (professional and soft skills).
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.