Our client is an international tax boutique firm which deals with corporate legal and corporate tax services. They are currently looking for a back office support officer which will be the first point of contact for clients and offer business support. The company specializes in mergers, migrations, inversions, cross-border reorganizations and similar transactions. Our client works with multi-national enterprises, investment managers, private equity firms, family offices and high-net-worth individuals. The ideal candidate should be well organized, adaptable, dynamic and have experience in a law firm or advisory firm.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Welcoming and corresponding with clients by phone, mail and in person
- Organizing calls, meetings, agendas and larger scale events
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and staff members
- Receiving and sorting incoming payments, also manage status of accounts and balances with accurate attention to detail
- Review the accounts and inform clients on their outstanding debts and payment deadlines
- Be in charge of issuing invoices, receipts and bills
- Minimum previous experience of three years or diploma in office management
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer orientation and professional approach
- Adaptable, flexible approach in a fast working environment
- Strong team player
- Previous experience in a law firm or advisory firm
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.