Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant with experience in evaluating and reconciling alternative funds. This Company provides fiduciary and banking services for private and institutional clients and offers a dynamic and international environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Calculating the NAV in a timely and accurate way
- Being the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Assisting to complex NAV queries and finding the solutions for clients
- Participating in the valuation process of underlying investments
- Participating and assisting auditors for the audit process
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports
- Suggesting new possible internal improvements for a better quality services
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least five years’ experience within a Fund Accounting position
- Exposure to Hedge funds
- Fluent in English and French, other language is considered as an asset
- Experience in Lux Gaap, knowledge of consolidation principles is appreciated
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Client-oriented, team-player, hard-worker with strong attention to details
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.