Our client is a human size corporate service providers based in Luxembourg, with a presence in the Netherlands as well. This opportunity is a great step for a person who likes to work in a small company, but also in an international environment. The company is currently looking for a new Accountant to reinforce their activities. The right candidate will have already an experience in accounting in Private Equity and/or Real Estate. If you have experience in US and UK Gaap, and if you like to work in a flexible and open-minded company, this is a great opportunity for you.
About the job
- Managing your own portfolio of corporate clients for accounting matters (mainly UK and US clients)
- Maintaining the statutory accounting records
- Preparing accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Preparing VAT and CIT returns
- Supporting auditors and tax advisors when needed
- Being a point of contact for banks regarding cash management, invoices and expenses
- Training juniors team members
- University degree in Accounting
- Between four to five years’ experience in a similar position and work environment
- Experience in Luxembourg corporate clients
- Fluent in English, French is considered as a strong asset
- Good IT skills, especially with MS Office
- Team-player, open-minded, organized with good communication skills
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.