Our client, a medium sized Fiduciary offering a pleasant work atmosphere, an international clientele and a flat hierarchy, gives the possibility to his employees to evolved internally. Our client offers services in Private Equity and Real Estate.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting department of around twenty people.
The right candidate will have a strong experience in Accounting for Real Estate and/or Private Equity entities.
About the job
- Preparing financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and yearly basis
- Being responsible of annual accounts
- Preparing tax and VAT returns
- Participating to consolidated financial statements
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients and solving issues when necessary
- Keeping contact with third parties (auditors, lawyers, notaries)
- University degree in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- Between three to five years’ experience
- Fluent in English and French, German is considered as a strong distinct
- Experience Lux Gaap and IFRS, other understanding of accounting standards is appreciated
- Good IT skills (MS Office and ideally BOB Sage)
- Excellent organization skills
- Flexible, proactive and team player
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.