Do you enjoy creating a strong team-spirit and helping your team to progress? Are you a strong client-driven and focus in delivering a high quality of services? Do you have strong previous experience in Real Estate within the Fund industry? Are you used to deal with various requests from clients, auditors, investors, ect ?
Do not look further and apply to this great opportunity !
About the company
Our client is a well-known Trust, Corporate and Funds services Company with offices around the world, specialized in complex funds. They are looking for a Vice President Real Estate Accounting. The right candidate should be independent, hard-worker but also team-player. The ideal candidate should have Real Estate expertise and have shown capabilities in managing the administrative function of Real Estate fund structures (Investment funds and SPV), including open-ended structures. If you want to have extended responsibilities, work in a multicultural environment, this opportunity is for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the fund accounting team specialized in Real Estate funds for all NAV calculation and reporting
- Controlling and monitoring the quality of client deliverable
- Managing, training and coaching team members
- Managing the relationship and meetings with clients
- Reviewing trading and operations processes
- Providing technical information related to accounting and industry matters to clients and internal colleagues
- Preparing various documents for clients such as annual budget and services plans
- Being responsible of establishing the plan for setting up new clients
- Being the point of contact for auditors
- Reviewing fund partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Implementing new fund structure on the accounting software
- Being responsible of ad hoc projects
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Accounting qualification is a strong advantage (ACCA or OEC)
- At least eight years’ experience in Real Estate Fund Accounting, ideally in another fund administration
- Fluent in English, other language is an asset
- Strong background in the industry of Real Estate funds
- Strong skills in IFRS and US Gaap, other Gaap’s knowledge is a good advantage
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Yardi software is a strong distinct
- Good management, communication and organization skills
- Able to provide advices, trainings to clients and colleagues
This opportunity offers you the possibility to have a good working environment with also an attractive package.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.