Luxembourg and surroundings
This international trust company has a global footprint and works with international clients, e.g. banks, companies, investment funds and high network individuals. Besides corporate services they also offer a wide range of fund, accounting and legal services for their clients. The Luxembourg office works on establishment and administration of companies and all sorts of funds. They are currently looking for a Junior Corporate Assistant (m/f) to join their Corporate Department. The right candidate has a first experience in corporate services or within a legal firm, is highly organised and has a huge desire to develop. He/she will work closely with and report to Corporate and Fund Officers and to the Management of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Helping Corporate and Fund Officers with preparation of corporate documentation
- Providing various administrative support and AML/KYC checks to the team
- Being one of the points of contact for the client entities
- Liaising with banks, law firms and the notaries’ offices, following up payments
- Liaising with regulatory and tax authorities for legalisation of documents
- Assisting Fund Officers with preparation of minutes of clients, stakeholders and board meetings
- Taking the initiative in solving problems if they occur
- First relevant working experience
- A degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, German and/or Spanish is an advantage
- Good understanding of fund and corporate industry
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
- Diligent approach to work, thoroughness and attention to details
- Motivation and desire to learn and improve professional skills
The company offers a friendly atmosphere, on-site and off-site trainings and possibilities for professional development.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.