This international trust company has a global foot print and servicing international clients of which many banks, law firms and high- net-worth individuals. Besides corporate service they also have a broad range of fund services and other services for their clients. In Luxembourg the office is servicing international clients and funds. Within the Fund department, they are looking for an Investor Relations Service Officer to join their Luxembourg office. The suitable candidate must be strategic, proactive, have good communication skills and a sound understanding of the market.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Overseeing and handling subscription/redemption of regulated and unregulated alternative funds
- First point of contact for clients and investors within their funds
- Screening new investors and be in charge of the KYC and AML
- Handling all documents relating FATCA and CRS
- Involvement of projects and new legislation
- Carrying out relevant administration work
- University degree in either Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Good English skills, other languages will be an advantage
- Several years’ experience in a similar function
- Good communication skills written and spoken
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience of strategic implementation
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting, Operational Banking and legal sectors. We think People!