This international trust company has a global foot print and servicing international clients of which many banks, law firms and high- net-worth individuals. Besides corporate service they also have a broad range of fund services and other services for their clients. In Luxembourg the office is servicing international clients and funds. They are looking for Document Management and Office Administration Assistant. The suitable candidate is well organised, has excellent communication skills and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carrying out administrative duties in relation to data and document management
- Keeping up to date with office agendas
- Administrative role of scanning, saving, retrieving, filing or archiving documents
- Reviewing and updating clients’ files: creating, labelling, reviewing, cleaning up and archiving
- Planning and screening post and faxes ensuring their internal distribution
- Receptionist work including accurate messages taking
- Organising calls, meetings and arrangement for business trips of staff
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Fluency in English and French written and spoken any other languages will be an asset
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS office
- Positive and motivational attitude towards other staff
- Driven and motivated with respecting deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting, Operational Banking and legal sectors. We think People!