Our client is a renowned trust company, providing various fund and corporate services to private and business clients. The Company’s presence in around 30 countries is assured by excellent professionals with a sound knowledge of local environment. They are currently looking for a Relationship Manager for the Legal Department (m/f), whose responsibilities will include dealing with various technical legal and corporate aspects of the client’s business. If you are motivated to work on dynamic and interesting projects, this opportunity can be the next step in your career path. This job is for people willing to grow and develop their professional skills.
About the job
- Working directly with the clients, developing productive relationships
- Analysing legal documents and financial regulations in order to be able to advise the clients on legal and tax issues
- Helping the clients to create the most suitable legal structures.
- Accompanying, motivating and developing your team
- Contributing by your initiative to maintenance of a good company’s reputation and to business development
- Master’s degree in Law or equivalent
- Between four and six years of a proven experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English, excellent communication skills; any other language is an advantage
- On-hand experience in Financial services, Tax or International Law
- Success-driven and passionate
- Client-oriented with excellent presentation skills
- Able to act as a part of a team
What we offer
An opportunity to discover an international and dynamic environment where you will have possibility to evolve and enrich your experience, in addition to a competitive salary and they offer to their employees the capacity to have different trainings (professional and soft skills).
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.