Our client has a global company, which has been operating for over two centuries and is managed locally in order to keep client’s needs as center of their focus. They act as a global investment manager who supports institutions, intermediaries and individuals globally to meet their goals, fulfill their ambitions and prepare for the future. The client adapts to the constant change and continuous changes for their clients’ needs, they achieve this by combining people and data in order to spot trends which will shape the future. The right candidate will report to Lead Specialist Fund Accounting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Derivatives Products
- Liaising with brokers and third party pricing agents on valuation and position breaks
- Reviewing price variations between brokers and third party pricing agents
- Update and review of Valuation and associated processes
- Communicate agreed Valuation decisions to the third party Fund Administrator
- Review of stale prices
- Regular project assistance
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Excellent English, with at least one additional European language
- At least 4 years’ experience within Fund Accounting in Luxembourg, with experience in derivatives
- Excellent computer skills (Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team
- Good understanding of Reuters would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured.
Saro Recruitment is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting, Operational Banking and legal sectors. We think People!