Want to participate in a fast growing start-up mentality company with a solid investor? Our client is a new bank who specializes in loans to medium and small sized companies in the Benelux and Germany. The company is founded in Luxembourg and has a strong capital partner. This makes it possible to roll out in these countries on a market that has not yet been developed that much. With their entrepreneurial spirit and the set-up of the organization there are a lot of possibilities to be part of this growing company. It has an international management team which encourage to take initiative and come with own ideas. For the credit department team, we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be involved in all aspects of the credit department. The role consist of assisting in approving the loan, preparing and writing the credit proposal, as well as valuate the client. For the office in Luxembourg and the German market we are looking for a person who has a good analytical mind and has an experience in financial modeling. Besides English, German is mandatory. The role is a first step to become an Account Manager Corporate Lending.
About the job
- Improving and building financial models in the credit area
- Analyzing and assessing the companies and it’s management
- Structuring and preparing all needed information for pricing and legal issues
- Preparing the Credit Proposal and defending it in the Credit Committee
- Being in contact with clients and internal stakeholders during the process
- Being involved to up-date the knowledge for new loan products and market trends
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Credit Manager at a bank, private equity or debt fund.
- Having a good network in the corporate finance and/or private equity market
- Pro-active portfolio- and relationship management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Financial modelling skills
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
Our client offers a complete package of a good salary, an interesting career and be part of a new company with strong back-up and ambitious growing plans. The working location can be flexible and situated in Luxembourg and the Netherlands. For tax reasons a minimum of three days working in Luxembourg would be required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com, or call on 00352- 621 471 594
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.