About the job
- Providing clients with general advice concerning all legal matters of financial market, more specifically in banking and capital markets
- Analyzing and applying relevant regulations
- Assisting clients with legal documentation and accompanying them at every step of their financial life
- Establishing, developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg law
- Confirmed experience (2 to 3 years) in a similar position
- Perfect command of English and French.
German and Luxembourgish are an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage your workload with autonomy, but also be a good team-player
- Decisive and committed for excellence in work
What we offer
- Permanent work contract
- International, young and friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call on 00 31 202 170 996.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.