Our client, a leading independent provider based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer. The Company offers services for Corporate, Funds, Real Estate brunches and Private clients. They are proud to build and maintain long-term and productive relationships with their clients. You will join the local management team to work with corporate and private clients. As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring client companies’ procedures, transactions and documentation adhere to legal requirements. If you have a confirmed experience in AML/Compliance, you are principled, accurate and client-oriented, this opportunity can be the next step in your career path!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring the company’s internal and external activity and assuring it is compliant with laws, regulations, internal policies, CSSF circulars; reporting non-compliance and suspicious transactions
- Checking companies’ activities are in line with AML and counter-terrorism financing policies.
- Keeping up-to-date with constantly changing legislation
- Interfacing with Compliance Team in order to keep track of potential breaches in compliance, preparing compliance reports for Local Board of Managers
- Liaising with Risk Managers and other local departments as well as the Group teams worldwide to ensure the implementation of appropriate policies and procedures
- Providing effective solutions on improvement of internal activities
- Completing annual reports
- Assisting with legal documentation
- Managing relations with regulatory authorities
- Degree or appropriate certificate in Law
- Very good command of English.
German or French will be considered an asset
- Certified qualification in compliance confirmed by at least 5 years of working experience
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Expertise in risk management and carrying out of authorisation procedure for PSF
- Commercial acumen with high quality services delivered
- Ability to professionally communicate with state authorities and clients
- Vigilant and proactive
- Professional growth, training programs.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.