Our client is a law firm providing legal assistance and corporate services to financial and asset management companies. They are currently looking for an Experienced Lawyer (m/f) specialized in Investment Funds to start as soon as possible. The company stands for customized solutions for traditional and alternative investments. If you are an open-minded and motivated to work in a team-oriented manner, and to contribute to the company growth, you will be a good fit for this job.
About the company
- Providing clients with general advice concerning all legal matters of alternative investment
- Drafting and reviewing various funds documentation
- Managing relations with all parties (Law Firms, state authorities, service providers and clients)
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in Luxembourg legal environment
- Establishing, developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients
Tasks and responsibilities
- University Degree in Law
- Confirmed experience (at least 5 years) in a similar position
- Knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Expertise in UCITS, Investment and Alternative Funds regulations
- Excellent command of English and French.
German and/or Spanish is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and hit deadlines
- A Senior Associate position
- Permanent work contract
- International, young and friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com or call on 00 31 202 170 996.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People